Instagram:@dzhrt Tumblr: dzhrt.tumblr.com
1. What's your story? Where are you from?I'm Dimcho, 28, from Bulgaria.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.Pastel colors; everyday objects; minimalist style, enough space for the art to breathе.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?Not sure if I understand the question, but I like empty white rooms. Everything painted in white, and just the right amount of rust and wood to create a cozy feeling.
4. What is your artistic process like?I take pictures of some random objects, sometimes even take them from the internet, isolate them from everything and edit them, adding a pastel background.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?Candyminimal, Matt Crump, Scandinavian design, other minimal artists...
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?It helps me express myself, it calms me and I enjoy it as a hobby.
7. Where did you study?A few universities, but didn't graduate any of them, and working with computers right now.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?Working as a programmer.
9. What about in ten?Making computer games.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?A pleasure to myself and tranquility to others.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?I'm pretty chill, and I love eating cheese.
12. Favourite book?Nine Stories, by J. D. Salinger
13. Favourite genre of music?It depends on my mood - but I like electronic trap music, chill vibes, hip-hop, reggae, jazz...
14. What are your hobbies?Art
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?A robot