1. What's your story? Where are you from?I’m from Rome, Italy. I’ve always liked to travel and paint graffiti. After a couple of years of doing it, I decided to start studying graphic design, meanwhile, I was doing it I worked in a studio but working inside an office wasn’t for me. So, for a few years, I didn’t work at anything related to the graphic design until my last year of the university where we had to create a brand, we decided to use illustrations on it, and that's how I got into it.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I’m still working on it. I still want to explore new things so I can’t say that I have a defined aesthetic. Anyway, my ideas always come from things that don’t exist in our world. I don’t like to represent reality as we perceive, I like to create small worlds with all of the details on it.
3. What is your favorite medium and why?I really like Behance, it’s a cool medium where you can share your projects. It has a lot of options to personalize your presentations and it’s really useful to have the chance to got new customers. I do not really like Instagram because of the post size, it’s really small and doesn’t work with my style that is more horizontal
4. What is your artistic process like?I usually start to draw things in a small workbook, I always use a red and blue pencil. Then, I take a picture with my Ipad and I start to work on them with ProCreate, but I like to give them a final touch with Illustrator ( Let’s say this is my favorite program).
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?I think my work is inspired by dreams. I love to create elements that don’t exist in our reality, represent the world from another perspective.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?It was a chance to escape from the daily shit around me. When I was younger I did a lot of bullshit, and all those things at that time make me really mad, almost depressed, so when I start to be more interested in art it was a chance to change, in a better way, my life.
7. Where did you study?I have studied in Buenos Aires, Argentina, at UADE University, where I got a graphic design degree.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?I can’t say it, but for sure I know I will work hard every day to grow up as an illustrator, learning new things and exploring new directions.
9. What about in ten?In ten years I would love to relax a little bit more enjoying my house and family outside the city… chilling.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I hope to achieve a unique style, a better way to communicate myself through visual art.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favorite food?I love to eat, I like all kinds of food! but my favorite is Italian Lasagna.
12. Favorite book?I’m not a big fan of books, I like to read the digital newspaper or listen to an audiobook.
13. Favorite genre of music?I like all kinds of music, I don’t have a favorite gender. To be honest, my girlfriend is the house DJ, but when I’m working I love to listen to the radio.
14. What are your hobbies?I like to go away from the city and explore nature and also working out. But my favorite hobby is painting, I love getting all dirty mixing colors and paint, either a wall or canvas.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?I'm hyperactive so I would be an athlete, an extreme sports athlete.