1. What's your story? Where are you from?I am a graphic designer and illustrator based in Korea. It's not long since started illustration, but thank you for loving my work more than I thought.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I like the body shape of a woman without being skinny. I wanted to accentuate the beauty of the average woman and make it look beautiful. so I think that made this style.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?My favorite medium is none. I'm working on digital now, but I want to try handwork when I get time.
4. What is your artistic process like?I draw freely when I draw an illustration personally. Draw a think of scene or find a funny pose and draw.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?ordinary woman, inspired by all the amazing artists I see on the online.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?I think it is an escape that allows me to freely express my thoughts. It was the most meaningful thing in my life so far and I want to continue to express my thoughts through my work.
7. Where did you study?I majored in visual design at university and studied web agency.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?I'm going to continue working as a graphic designer.
9. What about in ten?I don't know. I want to do something that can be happy with my people later.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?My illustration is a picture that expresses my thoughts. I usually draw a lot of women and I hope that many people will feel the beauty of a chubby woman when I see them painted. I want to draw pictures that can inspire people in many ways.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Everything that is not sweet.
12. Favourite book?I buy books often, but I do not have read through to the end.
13. Favourite genre of music?Jazz, Indie music
14. What are your hobbies?I like riding a bike. Illustrations are also a hobby.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?Baker? When I was young, I used to dream of becoming a patissier because I liked bread.