1. What's your story? Where are you from?I’m 31, from Turin, Italy.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I haven’t a specific style. I like to experiment with new techniques.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?I prefer Adobe Illustrator for the power of the vector lines, but I also use other software and the simplicity of paper and pen.
4. What is your artistic process like?Observe. Listen. Sketch on paper. Digitize.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?People. Feelings. Moods. Technology. Social.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?The art helps me to perceive colors, colors that are disappearing. I see art everywhere, especially in my wallet (poor art).
7. Where did you study?I think to have an innate talent.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?I would like to work in an agency. I’ll try.
9. What about in ten?Definitely dead.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I want to be rich, or famous, or impart something or just draw and nothing else.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Raw meat.
12. Favourite book?Esoteric book generally.
13. Favourite genre of music?From Solstafir to Sakamoto. From Masonna (no Madonna) to Daniel Lanois. From Oasis to Il culo di Mario and many many others.
14. What are your hobbies?Draw. Watching tv series. Listen to music. Bricolage.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?I don’t feel like an artist. Maybe one day I’ll be.