1. What's your story? Where are you from?French designer, 24, raised on the west coast. Graduated from a brand design school (brand architecture), I also had a graphic design license in the Pantheon Sorbonne in Paris. Still studying another way of design which is the UI and UX design.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.« Less is more » Mies Van der Rohe, haha. Powerful by the colors, suggestion, lines.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?The easier, as known, a piece of paper and a pen (Copic 0,05/0,1). To me, a designer has to be able to draw anything, anywhere. And of course, Illustrator to create a powerful flat tint of colors (portrait, product…)
4. What is your artistic process like?Checking the news, brainstorm, sketching and finally: ILLUSTRATORIZE IT!
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?Minimal architecture from the Bauhaus movement.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?Art is a way to turn away, minimize reality.
7. Where did you study?Bordeaux (the best place for the best wine in the world) and also Paris (the best cultural city)
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?I have the ambition to conquer America (Canada?)! Working in an agency, create a global design studio while continue to make personal illustrations.
9. What about in ten?America will be conquered, haha, just kidding. I guess I will have a stable life w/ kids and a lovely wife who will make me Sunday brunches, haha.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I want to collaborate with some brands to illustrate products.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?A big chicken cooked with gratin potatoes and a lot of juice.
12. Favourite book?Kem Nunn, Pomona Queen (1992)
13. Favourite genre of music?Soul music (acoustic) #NP: Patrice, We are the Future
14. What are your hobbies?I play American football in Bordeaux. I also really love making music, go to a concert, exhibition, travel a lot, and fashion!
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?Athlete? Omg, it’s never too late.