1. What's your story? Where are you from?Hi, I’m znsoul living in Seoul Korea. I’m illustrator and jewelry designer :)
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I’m usually about catching the light, shadows and the flow of time on the canvas.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?My favourite medium is painting because I like the mixed texture and variety from real paints.
4. What is your artistic process like?I decided to paint when there is something that is sometimes plugged into my everyday life. And I tend to choose and express the materials I want then. I am trying to show them in as many different ways as possible
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?I'm inspired from crossing lines from the architectures and the things around us.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?Art makes me more energetic and I look at the world about the flux of light and space where the lines are fused.
7. Where did you study?I studied at Kookmin university of Korea.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?I want to exhibit abroad in five years.
9. What about in ten?I wanna collaborate with Many corporations..?
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I want the viewers to have time to relax and have a second look around us.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?I love food with avocado! Or Korean spicy food?!
12. Favourite book?Alain de Botton ‘The course of love’.
13. Favourite genre of music?R&B, I like the songs of Izzybizu.
14. What are your hobbies?I like going to the flower market.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?Maybe florist? I love plants and flowers.