Instagram: @clementbuton Website: www.clémentbuton.fr
1. What's your story? Where are you from?I'm 24 years old, I'm a french graphic designer working in freelance and now I'm living in the Reunion Island, a french island lost in the Indian Ocean.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I try to study different artistic waves based on trending art.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?I used to work with my computer (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign) but I try to re-draw on paper like the old way lol
4. What is your artistic process like?First, I search for an original subject to work on it. Then, I think about a way to get it fun/attractive/artistic.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?- My girlfriend :) - The island where I live (tropical paradise with the ocean, forest, volcanoes and sharks) - My daily life with my friends and my family - And many graphic designers / artists / motion designers / Land art / Architect / Designer... -In fact all of the inspiring things!
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?I like art because it's a way to dream and think about different subjects, in my opinion, art is a way to illustrate the world and laugh about it.
7. Where did you study?I studied graphic design and marketing in Angers, a middle town in the west of France
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?In five years, I really don't know, maybe living in Canada to work in an agency or in a company as a marketing/communication manager
9. What about in ten?...
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I don't know I just do it for fun! ;)
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?I'm vegan, so just some fruit and vegetables... No i'm joking .. BURGER !!
12. Favourite book?"L'usage du monde" a road trip book.
13. Favourite genre of music?Jazz, electro, classic... In fact no favourite genre.
14. What are your hobbies?Bodyboard (when there is no shark...), Hiking, Drawing, play with my sweety cat ;)
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?A Pineapple!
Comments are closed.