1. What's your story? Where are you from?Well, my story is not that big, I haven't finished University yet so, you can imagine. I've always been a creative person and when I had to decide what to study (after a failed attempt to became a Lawyer) I decided to start studying Graphic Design, here in Madrid, Spain. The place where I was born.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I try to give my work some kind of surreal vibe, I usually don't complicate my self, I like simple compositions. I have to work a lot more to get a unique style, I'm just beginning in this world.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?At this moment I'm absolutely in love with 3D. You can make everything you imagine become real.
4. What is your artistic process like?Sketch & then to the machine haha. I've always drawn, so I always start painting a rough sketch. Sometimes just to have the things clear, sometimes I give the sketch more detail and then move to the computer.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?Well, the answer to the "Who" could be any kind of artist, I don't have any preferences. And what inspires me? mostly everything. I keep a notes document on my phone where I write always I have an idea, doesn´t matter where I am or what I'm doing. I could be at a party and suddenly think about something cool and I have to write it down.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?I see art as a medium to express yourself or as a medium to make images. I don't think art has changed my view of the world. I like to create stuff, that's all. I interact with the world to inspire me.
7. Where did you study?I'm currently in my last year of University in ESNE.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?If I am lucky enough, and of course, if I work hard. In some big studio making the same stuff, but waaaaay better haha. I don't like agencies, I've worked as an internship in a few and I don´t recommend that kind of work, it burns your soul.
9. What about in ten?That's a lot of time, but probably with my own studio.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?Making good images, that´s mostly all. And of course, apply my work to design in every way I can.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Hmmm that's a tricky question. I can´t decide just for one. I really like Japanese food. But Spanish food is better than everything else... tortilla de patatas, ham, etc... hahaha
12. Favourite book?1984
13. Favourite genre of music?Don't kill me, but I don't listen to music often. I like a lot of genres but I'm not a musician freak.
14. What are your hobbies?I love to be at my computer, but I can´t stay a weekend at home, I like to drink beer with my buddies, spending time with my girlfriend. I´m simple but happy.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?Probably a cooker, I´ve always loved cooking, it´s a satisfying job.
Comments are closed.