1. What's your story? Where are you from?Hi there! My name is Ramon. I'm from Spain. I'm not an artist. I'm an art director of an advertising agency. I'm 32. I have been learning Cinema 4D for 3 years and I still have no idea.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.Color&Shape. I'm interested in architectural forms and spaces. Order and symmetry.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?I love the feel of paper, but I don't have the skills to do all I want with my very hands. Becoming a digital artist allows me to trial and make mistakes as many times as I want. I started with digital illustration and then with 3D.
4. What is your artistic process like?I always have a general idea of what I want. Sometimes I sketch first but most of the time I directly do it into Cinema 4D.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?Everything I see while I walk on the streets. Colors, shapes, graphic design, set design and architecture. I love patterns and shapes from the Memphis group. But there are many artists I admire and inspire me.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?Everything is art and design.
7. Where did you study?I'm a self-taught person.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?I hope not, or not at full time at least. Now, I have a couple of projects that I hope there will be a success.
9. What about in ten?I don't know haha probably gardener or carpenter haha
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?It's just a temporal need that I have to represent what I want during a certain period of time. Now, I have the necessity to learn 3D, but who knows if in the future I will still have this need or it will be represented in this or in another way.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Udon □
12. Favourite book?The Physician
13. Favourite genre of music?Metal.
14. What are your hobbies?Make 3D art, playing guitar, playing Fifa 17.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?Carpenter, gardener or flamenco guitarist.
Comments are closed.