1. What's your story? Where are you from?I am a normal student in Korea and I draw my emotion.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.I always use colour as a major factor so I think the colour is my aesthetic.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?My favorite mediums are books, movies, and animations. I always get my story or emotion down in detail with those mediums.
4. What is your artistic process like?Idea-sketch-line drawing-color. I use most of my time in the idea phase.
5.Who and/or what inspires your work?Nobody. Everybody I see or listen to.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?I always use art to express my emotions instead of talking. It's better than talking. Art didn't change the way I view the world so far.
7. Where did you study?I studied the basics at the academy. Now I study on my own to develop my use of colour and ideas.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?I don't know...
9. What about in ten?I feel depressed and lonely.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?Be famous and get the r to live my life own.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Hamburger.
12. Favourite book?I don't know what's my favorite book, sorry.
13. Favourite genre of music?Rnb hip-hop and city pop.
14. What are your hobbies?Drawing with nothing on my mind
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?I want to be a rich man's son.
Comments are closed.