1. What's your story? Where are you from?I am a freelance illustrator from Argentina, born in Neuquén in the Patagonia, now living in Buenos Aires.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.Colors, patterns, girls, humour, pop culture!
3. What is your favourite medium and why?Digital! It allows me to try different things and make mistakes
4. What is your artistic process like?I start with an idea, a person, a situation, a pattern, i have a notebook full of written ideas, i then sketch them and work on them in photoshop until i'm happy with the final result.
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?1960s fashion, music, mid-century graphic design, movies and pop culture in general.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?I consume art constantly, i couldn't live without it!
7. Where did you study?I went to university to study film, then dropped out and started studying fashion, art direction in film and illustration in Buenos Aires.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years? Working in an agency?In 5 years i would love to have a more stable work life while still being a fulltime freelance illustrator. I am now represented by Jed Root Illustration agency, as of 2017.
9. What about in ten?Hopefully working on amazing projects in my field, and i would also love to work with a publication as an art director and work with different illustrators.
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?Make people laugh, create visually interesting images.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Pasta! Any type of pasta, it's been my favourite since i was a kid.
12. Favourite book?I love biographical books, some of my favourites are I am Malala by Malala Yousafzai, Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi, Rumble by Maitena Burundarena, How to be a woman by Caitlin Moran.
13. Favourite genre of music?Mostly pop, i also listen to hip hop and musical soundtracks.
14. What are your hobbies?Watching movies, cooking and hanging out with animals.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?I'm not sure! I love animals so maybe something to do with that