1. What's your story? Where are you from?My name is Dani, I was born and live in Barcelona. Always liked to draw, especially on my notebooks at school, different stuff like objects, cars and weird things. All that creativity finally led me to study industrial design. 3d to me is just a tool to express design before coming true, but also you can make it everything you can imagine.
2. Tell us about your aesthetic.Its a clean aesthetic, colourful, dreamy but strong.
3. What is your favourite medium and why?I always draw and practised photography, after I move to spray paint stencil, also did some 2d illustration but now I'm currently on 3d. And I always practised photography.
4. What is your artistic process like?I start with a main clear idea, maybe after I change it or leave it for weeks and after resume again, it's very chaotic. Unfortunately, I'm not a 3d expert adding to my laptop power limits, makes me go very slow...I spent a lot of time improving 3d technical issues...
5. Who and/or what inspires your work?I like to decontextualize and pervert objects. Basically, it is based on visual background kept over the years mixed with my inner obsessions, nostalgia, retro-design, the 60s to 80s aesthetic, music, summer, escapism, surrealism, cars, girls... the weirdest ideas come to your mind. I always like to try new topics.
6. What role does art play in your life? How does it change the way you view the world?Actually, we can see in our Instagram feed more gathered art than all the museums we can visit during years, its something unconsciously accumulated in our minds, but also I can see art in many objects that surround us.
7. Where did you study?In La LLotja, the public school of art and design in Barcelona, founded in XVIII century.
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?In the beach
9. What about in ten?In the beach
10. What do you hope to achieve with your art?I do art for fun, but I always prefer design.
11. Now, tell us a little more about you as a person: what is your favourite food?Spanish omelette, paella.
12. Favourite book?Whatever of Ray Bradbury.
13. Favourite genre of music?Indie pop forever.
14. What are your hobbies?I stop doing many hobbies in the latest years, collecting stamps, spinning tops, tennis table, going to the cinema...I still like photography, bicycles, football and listening to new bands.
15. If you weren't an artist, what would you be?I'd like to restore classic cars.